Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Good morning,

    I just wanted to thank everyone again for all of their help with the Fall Festival.  Thank you for all of the goodies that you sent in.  Our Cake Walk was a huge hit!  A special thank you to Mrs. Shultz for organzing the booth for our classes and to all of the volunteers that helped out.  Thank you!!!

   I am attaching this week's lesson plans.  I am also attaching the vocabulary PowerPoint, the Weekly Reading Log, Monthly Reading Log, rotation schedule, extra credit and a powerpoint on monitoring and clarifying.  The monthly book log is due Thursday, November 1st for the month of October.  Students need to have read at least 300 pages to earn a C/70%.  All students should log The Reptile Room (190 pages) since we finsihed it in class this month. 

    I will also be sending the math lessons for Mrs. Corey in the next email.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment